It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:41 pm

jk ghost horn 
Newb

Vehicle: 08 Rubicon wrangler unlimited
Post jk ghost horn
I notice a month ago after disconnecting my battery I went to hook it back up and this death horn louder than my wheel horn went off and wouldn't stop. After waiting for hours I finally just pulled the 2 fuses out and put it back in a few days later and it wasn't doing it no more, but my wheel horn stop working and I dunno about anyone.e else horn but mine was hard to push and sounded weak when I first got it. So one day when I was out of town the people at work said it went off for like 2 mins straight again then finally I went to kenna gas station step out and as I walked in it did it again so I said screw it took the fuses back out and toss them I got tired of hearing that deathly sound I mean it's loud. So I looked up ghost horn on Google and saw a bunch of people with the same problem saying it's the clock spring in the wheel causing it from getting wet and I figured someone before must of drove topless in the rain or something and the meldew from the summer leaving it strip caused it.
So mainly I'm just wondering if anyone else had this problem from the jk's or agree that it's my clock spring before I take the steering wheel plum off and replace a 180.00 part. Thank you

Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 pm